1. Responsibility to Our Players
Palpite na Rede values its players and is proud to be chosen as sports book and casino provider. The company’s responsible gaming program focuses on the social impact of gambling upholding the following three conventions to:
• Prevent problem gambling
• Prevent underage gambling
• Ensure gambling is conducted in a fair and open way
Palpite na Rede recognizes that for a small portion of players wagering may lead to negative consequences in other areas of their life.Palpite na Rede encourages responsible gaming for its players and employees. For the players, Palpite na Rede achieves this by offering limit-setting and cool-off capabilities, making problem gambling resources available in all sports books and online gaming, and helping with self-exclusion both in-house and in local jurisdictions. For employees, Palpite na Rede offers annual mandatory training for the ticket writers, customer service staff and corporate employees.
1.1. Warning signs of problem gambling can include:
• Losing time from work, school, or family due to betting
• Repeatedly failed in attempts to stop or to control betting
• Borrowing money to gamble or pay betting debts
• Betting to escape worry or trouble
• Neglecting the care of one’s self or family in order to bet
• Lying about the amount of time or money spent on betting
• Selling or pawning personal possessions to get money to bet
• Having feelings of hopelessness, depression, or suicide as a result of betting
If you or someone you know is experiencing any of these warning signs, Palpite na Rede encourages you to measure your gambling risk level by taking a gambling risk test through the regulatory agencies available in your jurisdiction.
2. Limit Setting
Palpite na Rede empowers its players by offering several jurisdictionally based limit options to enjoy their gaming experience responsibly.
Each of the following responsible gaming options are available for players. Players can use as many of the available options as they choose.
2.1. Deposit Limit – Ability to set a maximum deposit limit for a selected time frame: daily, weekly, or monthly.
2.2. Spending Limit – Set a maximum bet spend for a selected time frame: daily, weekly, or monthly.
2.3.Daily Time Limit – Set the maximum time (measured in hours) that can be spent on an internet gaming system.
2.4.Cool Off Time Limit – Select when to take a break from a personal account from 3-30 days.
Palpite na Rede’s players can self-exclude from further wagering for a minimum of twelve (12) months if they feel they have or may be at risk of developing gamblingrelated problems. Players may exclude themselves directly through Palpite na Rede website or by emailing a Palpite na Rede Self-Exclusion form available at the Palpite na Rede’s website to [email protected]
Once self-excluded, the player will be banned by Palpite na Rede in the local jurisdiction.
At the completion of one’s Self-Exclusion period, the player may be reinstated by submitting a reinstatement form found available at the Palpite na Rede’s website to [email protected]
4. Opt-Out Program
Upon request, a player may opt-out of receiving marketing communications including SMS messaging from Palpite na Rede by sending an email to [email protected]
stating that they no longer want to be contacted by any media.
Commitment to Preventing Underage Gambling
A core aspect of Palpite na Rede’s Responsible Gaming program is the prevention of underage gambling. Players must present either a valid driver’s license, national ID, passport, or any valid ID to register and wager at the Palpite na Rede sports book website.
Palpite na Rede will verify the player’s identity using a Know Your Customer (KYC) process. If data is validated and the customer is confirmed to not be on a self-exclusion list and is over the legal age to gamble in that jurisdiction, the account set up is approved. If the KYC process fails to validate the customer, an alert message is sent to Palpite na Rede’s customer service team who will contact the requesting customer to provide the necessary information to validate identity, etcetera.
1. Palpite na Rede encourages parents and concerned adults to talk to kids early: Begin a meaningful dialogue about the risks of gambling. It’s never too early to start the conversation about gambling and its risks. By opening a dialogue, concerned adults can help ensure that kids are better prepared to make responsible choices now and throughout their lives.
2. Palpite na Rede advises the players to keep their login information safe: The players must ensure that their account information is secure. Parents and other concerned adults should be mindful of the possibility that kids can access their accounts and passwords or use credit cards and personal information to create a fraudulent account.
3. Palpite na Rede suggests considering downloading computer safeguards: While content control tools may have their limitations, software is available that may block access to online gambling sites.
4. Warning signs that kids may be gambling:
Concerned adults must always be aware of the children under their responsibility. It’s important to pay attention to the following signs:
• Kids who have friends who gamble regularly.
• Kids obsessed with the results of professional sports.
• Kids that lie or are secretive about gambling activities.
• Kids that borrow or take money from others to gamble.
• Kids that take money or possessions from the house.
• Kids that have lost interest in social activities and present general dissatisfaction.
• Kids that show unjustified euphoria alternating with moments of sadness and loneliness.
• Drop in kids’ school performance.
• Kids that display signs of apathy or nervousness when they cannot be in front of a computer.